Operations Analyst - Saint Louis, MO
|Position:||Operations Analyst - Saint Louis, MO|
Hammer & Steel, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with nine offices in the United States and Canada seeks applicants for the newly created position of Operations Analyst for its branch office in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Operations groups in determining the availability of equipment for assignment to customer projects.
- Track and analyze labor and equipment utilization to assist the Service Manager in setting service schedules.
- Arrange and / or track the transportation of equipment being imported, assigned to customer job sites or transferred between company locations.
- Assist in the ongoing reengineer and implementation of business processes and systems.
- Work collaboratively with our valued external and internal customers including sales, service, parts and accounting departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent / relevant work experience required.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Microsoft Dynamics and / or Dynamics 365 Field Service, highly desired but not required.
- Six Sigma Certification (Black or Green Belt), desired but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- On-site fitness center
Hammer & Steel operates in a Smoke / Tobacco Free environment.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.