Leffer Drilling Tools and Casings
Leffer casings are designed to perform cased holes down to a depth of 35 meters especially for the construction of bored piles by rotary drilling rigs. Due to the machining accuracy, casing joints guarantee a fast placement and bolting of the casings as well as best force transmission.
Recent developments in hydraulic casing oscillators including full 360° turning casing rotators allow contractors to construct bored piles into depths of down to 100 m.
Hammer & Steel also offers Leffer augers in various sizes and styles including:
- Augers with flat teeth for cohesive soils and easily loosened rock (Type BS)
- Augers with round shaft bits for hard rock and secant pile walls (Type BSF)
- Conical Auger with round shaft bits for very hard rock
- Continuous flight augers
- Hollow augers
- Drill buckets equipped with flat teeth to loosen and excavate soft material under water
- Drill buckets equipped with flat teeth and additional round shaft bits for harder soil conditions