Junttan PM 28
The Junttan PM 28 is a multipurpose pile drilling rig for heavy-duty work. It can be fitted with CFA, cast-in-situ or large diameter piling equipment. The maximum torque is 400 kNm. The rig has proven productivity due to top piling performance with Junttan rotary heads. With optional Junttan equipment, optimized working set-up of the rig can be easily achieved.
This PM 28's rugged design makes it a safe and reliable rig even in the most demanding working conditions. The ergonomic and safety-tested cabin allows the driver to concentrate completely on his work while expandable tracks and a low center of gravity make the rig exceptionally stable in different working situations. The horizontal movement of the leader ensures fast spotting of the pile.
- Multipurpose rig for drilling (CFA, cast-in situ, large diameter bored piles)
- Designed for heavy-duty work
- Self-erecting leader
- Expandable tracks
- Leader horizontal movement
- Rotary head: JD 40 ( 400kNm)
- Operational weight of approximately 90,000 kg (199,000 lb) depending on working methods