Junttan PM 26
The Junttan PM 26 is a multipurpose piling rig for heavy-duty work, but still one of the lightest and most efficient in its category. It can be fitted with pile driving, CFA, cast-in-situ or large diameter piling equipment. The recommended hammer ram weight is from 6,000 to 12,000 kg (13,200 - 26,500 lb) and the maximum pile length is 25 meters (81 ft). Maximum torque is 400 kNm.
The rig has proven productivity due to easy and fast handling of piles and top pile driving performance with Junttan hydraulic hammers and rotary heads. An optional side drill or vibrator hammer makes pile driving even more efficient in some soil conditions. With other optional Junttan equipment, optimized working set-up of the rig can be easily achieved.
This PM 26's rugged design makes it a safe and reliable rig even in the most demanding working conditions. The self-erecting leader and numerous advanced technical features ensure that the rig is ready to work in just a few minutes while the ergonomic and safety-tested cabin allows the driver to concentrate completely on his work. Expandable tracks and a low center of gravity make the rig exceptionally stable in different working situations. The horizontal movement of the leader ensures fast spotting of the pile.
- Multipurpose rig (driven piles, CFA, cast-in situ, large diameter bored piles)
- Designed for heavy-duty work
- Self-erecting leader
- Expandable tracks
- Leader horizontal movement
- Pile (driven) lengths up to 25 m (81 ft)
- Recommended ram weight of 6,000 - 12,000 kg (13,200 - 26,500 lb) providing up to 177 kNm (130,600 ft-lb)
- Rotary head: JD 40 ( 400kNm)
- Operational weight of approximately 80,000 kg (176,000 lb)