Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice - Jacksonville, FL
|Position:||Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice - Jacksonville, FL|
Opportunities Available In - Jacksonville, FL
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE:
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States seeks Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice for its branch location in Jacksonville, FL.
- Conduct fuel, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic diagnostics and troubleshooting on equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines and hydraulic systems
- Educate customers on equipment operations and performance
- Willingness to periodically travel, as needed, to customer job sites to provide equipment training, maintenance, and repairs.
- Vocational / Technical degree
- Able to read electrical & hydraulic diagrams
- Familiar and/or experienced with:
- Heavy machinery, hydraulics, electrical system repair and maintenance;
- CANbus / programmable logic controllers / computers
- Hydraulic schematics; and
- Working kinematics
- Must own tools
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.