Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice - Jacksonville, FL
|Position:||Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice - Jacksonville, FL|
Opportunities Available In - Jacksonville, FL
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE:
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with seven offices in the United States seeks Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice for its branch location in Jacksonville, FL.
- Conduct fuel, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic diagnostics and troubleshooting on equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines and hydraulic systems
- Educate customers on equipment operations and performance
- Willingness to periodically travel, as needed, to customer job sites to provide equipment training, maintenance, and repairs.
- Related courses in Diesel Technology and Electrical Technology.
- Willingness to learn:
- Heavy Machinery Repair
- Electrical/hydraulic Systems repair & Diagnosis
- CANbus/Program Logic Systems
- Must own basic tools.
- Knowledge of items above a plus.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.