|Position:||Billing Coordinator-St. Louis, MO|
Hammer & Steel, Inc., a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment with seven offices in the United States seeks experienced Billing Coordinator with the ability to meet the highest standards in service and operations in our Benicia, California branch.
- Review contracts on accounts for billing and pricing information and update billing system accordingly.
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Receivable, Sales, and Operations.
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services.
- Assist with customer inquiries.
- 3+ years of billing experience; preference for those with an associate degree in business; or accounting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and automated accounting systems with a preference for those experienced with Dynamics GP and Field Service.
- Strong computational skills
- Robust written and verbal communication skill set
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid Holidays
- Company paid and / or supplemented Medical, Life, LTD & AD&D insurance.
We operate in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Applicants are subject to background check and drug testing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.