Forklift Operator/ Freight Coordinator- Benicia, CA
|Position:||Forklift Operator/ Freight Coordinator- Benicia, CA|
|Job ID:||Forklift Operator/ Freight Coordinator- Benicia, CA|
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with seven offices in the United States seeks Forklift Operator/ Freight Coordinator for branch location in Benicia, California.
- Load and unload equipment using a forklift
- Strap, brace and pad equipment to prevent damage or shifting during shipment
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections and record the condition of inbound and outbound shipments
- Coordinate pick-up and delivery of equipment shipments with trucking companies
- Forklift experience a must
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Basic computer, typing skills and the use of Microsoft Suite Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Personable attitude with the ability to work collaboratively with company staff, vendors and customers.
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment standards
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.