Parts Specialist- Jacksonville, FL
|Position:||Parts Specialist- Jacksonville, FL|
|Job ID:||Parts Specialist- Jacksonville, FL|
Leading supplier of heavy construction equipment seeks experienced Parts Specialist with the ability to meet the highest standards in service, sales and operations in our Jacksonville, Florida Branch parts department.
- Provide product pricing, features, support and benefits of parts for our extensive fleet of construction equipment to our valued customers and the company’s service department.
- Maintain department order, accuracy and storage of inventory.
- Monitor data, parts pricing, and prepare customer quotes.
- Process and track parts warranty claims.
- Order, stock and ship parts inventory.
- Organize and conduct annual physical inventory.
- Coordinate transportation of rigs with carriers.
Applicants should possess the following knowledge, experience and education:
- High school graduate, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction equipment part sales, or related experience preferred.
- Experience placing on-line orders using Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) websites.
- A customer centric attitude with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Personable attitude with the ability to work collaboratively with company staff, vendors and customers.
- Familiar with completing purchase orders and evaluating inventory re-order points.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Mechanical background is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.