Operations Manager - Sparta, NJ
|Position:||Operations Manager - Sparta, NJ|
Hammer & Steel, Inc. (Sparta, NJ)
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with nine offices in the United States and Canada seeks applicants for the newly created position of Operations Coordinator for its branch office in Sparta, New Jersey.
- Supervise and provide support to field and in-house technicians, mechanics and welders who maintain and service the company’s portfolio of piling, pile driving and related equipment.
- Work collaboratively with our valued external and internal customers including sales, service, parts and accounting departments.
- Set and monitor schedules of work for in-shop and remote repairs to maximize labor utilization in a cost-effective manner.
- Track and analyze labor and equipment utilization to set service schedules.
- Arrange and / or track the transportation of equipment being imported, assigned to customer job sites or transferred between company locations.
- Assist in the ongoing reengineer and implementation of business processes and systems.
- Maintain and foster a work safe, clean and well-organized facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction/Project Management, Business; or 6-10 years of relevant work experience in a progressive management position
- Prior experience with a foundation contractor or as a mechanic highly desired.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Microsoft Dynamics and / or Dynamics 365 Field Service, highly desired but not required.
- Six Sigma Certification (Black or Green Belt), desired but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.