CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Display Preview - Mobilram Systems
Hammer & Steel is very proud to have represented ABI in the North American market for nearly 20 years. CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 will mark the 7th time that Hammer & Steel will be displaying an ABI Mobilram System.
For our first CONEXPO-CON/AGG show, the decision to display a model TM 12/15 Mobilram System mounted on a domestic CAT 330 carrier was not made until early January 1996. After a flurry of efforts by ABI and Hammer & Steel, the new rig arrived in Las Vegas just in time for the show in March.
And as they say, the rest is history. The product development since this first machine has been nothing short of staggering. Great improvements have been made in the size and power of the rigs, as well as in the design features which allow for a much wider range of foundation construction techniques to be completed. There are now almost 200 contractor owned Mobilram Systems and Hammer & Steel rental machines working throughout North America, including the first TM 12/15.
On display at this year's show will be a new model TM 22 Mobilram System and patented MRZV 28 VV high-frequency variable moment variable speed Vibratory Attachment. The TM 22 package includes the following features:
- 22 m / 72' max. nominal pile length or single stroke hole depth
- 15 tonne / 33,000 lb. max. working load, 20 tonne meter / 147,000 ft. lb. torque capacity
- 150 kN / 33,000 lb . crowd force, 300 kN / 66,000 retract force
- Unique mast-in-mast design increases the effectiveness of the crowd and retract forces
- ABI patented "Efficiency Drive" which controls the engine and hydraulic functions produce a significant fuel savings
- Closed circuit video camera and in-cab display for viewing the clamp and pile interface
- ABI patented variable-moment variable speed vibratory technology which provides increased eccentric moment and much more adjustability to match the hammer settings to the pile type and soil conditions
- The TM 22 provides an extremely capable platform for many heavy duty types of foundation construction methods such as vibratory driving / extracting, a wide range of drilling applications, pile pressing, and impact driving
- All ABI Mobilram Systems are built to comply with the latest
Tier 4i emissions standards
We look forward to seeing you at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014. Please stop by to see us and the new ABI TM 22 Mobilram System.
Join our CONEXPO CON/AGG 2014 Facebook event!