Shipping/ Receiving Clerk Parts Department
|Position:||Shipping/ Receiving Clerk Parts Department|
|Job ID:||Shipping/ Receiving Clerk Parts Department|
Hammer & Steel, Inc., a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment with six offices in the United States seeks an experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerk for its Parts Department located in the Saint Louis, Missouri branch.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages within the company.
- Maintain the company Parts Department through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis.
- Place merchandise in Parts warehouse by lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Provide parts procurement, pricing, and warranty support to Hammer & Steel’s service department and its valued customers.
- Prepare customer quotes and invoices.
- Schedule, pack, and ship orders to customers.
- Conduct weekly cycle counts and assist with the annual inventory.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience within shipping/receiving or parts department.
- A customer centric attitude with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience working with a computer; Microsoft GP preferred.
- Experience researching and ordering Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) parts via online websites.
Applicants are subject to a background check and drug test.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match +
- Fully company funded Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid, supplemented or offered benefits including Medical, Life, LTD, AD&D, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability.
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at www.hammersteel.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.