Sales Assistant - St. Louis, MO
|Department:||Heavy Equipment Sales|
|Position:||Sales Assistant - St. Louis, MO|
Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States seeks an enthusiastic and career-oriented Sales Assistant.
This is a full time position conveniently located at our home office in St. Louis County near the intersection of Interstate 270, Highway 370 and Missouri Bottom Road with the work hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
· Assist sales team in the preparation of Equipment Rental and Sales Agreements
· Obtain current and accurate Certificates of Insurance from customers.
· Work collaboratively with Sales and Operations groups in arranging for transportation of equipment to customer jobsites.
· High school graduate with a preference for those with an associate degree in business, accounting or related field.
· Proficient with the Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word and Office required.
· Experienced with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Field Service highly desired; but not required.
· Experienced operating computer scanner, printer, fax and phone system.
· Competitive hourly compensation
· 401K with company match
· Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
· Medical insurance
· Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
· Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
· Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants are subject to background check and drug testing.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.