Parts Specialist – Benicia, CA
|Position:||Parts Specialist – Benicia, CA|
Hammer & Steel, Inc., a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment with six offices in the United States, seeks experienced Parts Specialist with the ability to meet the highest standards in service, sales and operations in our Benicia, California Branch parts department.
- Provide product pricing, features, support and benefits of parts for our extensive fleet of construction equipment to our valued customers and the company’s service department.
- Maintain department order, accuracy and storage of inventory.
- Monitor data, parts pricing, and prepare customer quotes.
- Process and track parts warranty claims.
- Order, stock and ship parts inventory.
- Organize and conduct annual physical inventory.
Applicants should possess the following knowledge, experience and education:
- High school graduate, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction equipment part sales, or related experience preferred.
- Experience placing on-line orders using Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) websites.
- A customer centric attitude with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Personable attitude with the ability to work collaboratively with company staff, vendors and customers.
- Familiar with completing purchase orders and evaluating inventory re-order parts.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Mechanical background is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, or apply online at www.hammersteel.com.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.