Operations Director-Midwest Region
|Position:||Operations Director-Midwest Region|
Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with seven offices in the United States, seeks applicants for the newly created position of Operations Director-Midwest Region for its branch office in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Our Regional Director of Operations will oversee the Midwest regional service company, fabrication operations, steel sheet piling yard and OEM parts department.
- Supervise and provide support to field and in-house technicians, mechanics and welders who maintain and service the company’s portfolio of piling, pile driving and related equipment.
- Work collaboratively with our valued external and internal customers including sales, service, parts and accounting departments.
- Track and analyze labor and equipment utilization to set service schedules.
- Assist in the ongoing reengineer and implementation of business processes and systems.
- Maintain and foster a work safe, clean and well-organized facility by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with best practices and legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, Construction / Project Management, Business or related field in addition to 8-10 years of relevant work and supervisory experience.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Prior experience with a foundation contractor, service organization or in a mechanical role desired, but not required.
- Project Management background a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics and / or Dynamics 365 Field Service, highly desired but not required.
- Six Sigma Certification (Black or Green Belt), desired but not required.
- Highly competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Medical, Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Applicants are subject to background check and drug testing.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.