Heavy Equipment Fleet Technician/Mechanic - Sparta, NJ
|Position:||Heavy Equipment Fleet Technician/Mechanic - Sparta, NJ|
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with six offices in the United States seeks Heavy Equipment Technicians for a branch location in Sparta, New Jersey.
- Conduct fuel, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic diagnostics and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines.
- Educate customers on equipment operation and performance.
- Complete accurate written record of work performed.
- Willingness to periodically travel, as needed, to customer job sites to provide equipment training, maintenance and repair.
- Ability to assume leadership role while on customer job sites.
- Ability and willingness to mentor and train apprentice mechanics.
- High school diploma required; Vocational / Technical degree highly desired.
- Five (5) or more years of experience.
- Ability to articulate in a professional manner and explain solutions.
- Able to read electrical diagrams and DVM.
- Familiar and / or experienced with:
- Heavy machinery, hydraulics, electrical system repair and maintenance;
- CANbus/ programmable logic controllers/computers;
- hydraulic schematics; and
- working kinematics.
**Must own tools.
- Highly competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Boot Allowance
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com, or apply online at www.hammersteel.com.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
View Job Details: Here
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.