Industrial Painter-St. Louis, MO
|Position:||Industrial Painter- St. Louis, MO|
|Job ID:||Industrial Painter-St. Louis, MO|
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with six offices in the United States seeks an Industrial Painter for corporate location in Saint Louis, Missouri.
The industrial painter will be responsible for the application of a wide range of industrial liquid coatings which may include one, three-coat procedures to manufactured products in accordance with the specification of the OEM (Originator Equipment Manufacturer) and Customer.
- Perform “Power-Wash” and other pre-painting activities on parts in preparation for painting/fabrication
- Operate spray equipment to apply a variety of industrial coatings to fabricated metal products
- Utilize instrumentation to measure painting parameters to ensure compliance with OEM specifications
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment
- Appropriately rig large objects for the purpose of moving them in the process of applying the industrial coatings
- Adhere to all OSHA and HazMat Procedures with respect to the storage and handling of materials in the area
- High school diploma or Industrial Paint Certification preferred
- 2 years-experience in an industrial paint setting
- Knowledge of surface preparation to ensure proper coating adhesion and a basic understanding of paint equipment and paint-booth operation
- Familiar with the various types of metal abrasive treatments such as media -blasting, chemical etching, Degreasers, etc.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test and physical.
- Experienced / certified forklift operation.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.