Heavy Equipment Apprentice Mechanic- Saint Louis MO, Benicia CA, Sparta NJ, Green Cove Springs, FL
|Position:||Heavy Equipment Apprentice Mechanic- Saint Louis MO, Benicia CA, Sparta NJ, Green Cove Springs, FL|
Opportunities Available In - St. Louis, Missouri; Green Cove Springs, Florida; Sparta, New Jersey; and Benicia, California.
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States and Canada seeks Heavy Equipment Apprentice Mechanics for branch locations in St. Louis, Missouri; Green Cove Springs, Florida; Sparta, New Jersey; and Benicia, California.
- Works under the direction of senior technicians.
- Will learn and eventually assume the inspection of heavy equipment.
- Will recommend service protocols based on findings from inspections.
- Repair equipment and order parts as needed.
- Accurately record work performed on equipment.
- Willingness to periodically travel, as needed, to customer job sites with senior technicians to service equipment.
- High school diploma required; Vocational / Technical degree highly desired.
- Able to read electrical diagrams and DVM.
- Familiar and / or experienced with:
- CANbus/ programmable logic controllers/computers;
- hydraulic schematics;
- working kinematics; and
- basic concepts of machinery.
- Must own basic tools.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.