Highly Experienced Foundation Industry Sales Rep - Northeast, Southeast or South Region
|Department:||Heavy Equipment Sales|
|Position:||Highly Experienced Foundation Industry Sales Rep - Northeast, Southeast or South Region|
|Job ID:||Highly Experienced Foundation Industry Sales Rep - Northeast, Southeast or South Region|
Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States seeks experienced Regional Sales Representatives to work from one of our branch offices in Sparta, New Jersey, Green Cove Springs, Florida or Dayton, Texas.
Will entertain a work from home option for highly experienced applicants with relevant industry knowledge.
At Hammer & Steel, our Salespeople provide technical solutions to our valued customers who encompass foundation and general contractors as well as equipment operators.
We seek experienced applicants that are professional, energetic, goal oriented, willing to travel and most importantly customer centric. A Salesperson’s role is to ensure a positive customer experience before and after the sale to drive repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Cultivate relationships with existing and prospective customers in an assigned territory with the objective of securing new business.
- Negotiate and draft comprehensive written proposals / quotes for the sale or rental of equipment.
- Visit existing and prospective customers and their job sites within assigned territory to identify future opportunities and address any concerns.
- Interface with operations, parts and service groups to ensure customer orders for piling products, piling driving and drilling equipment are fulfilled according to customer specifications.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Previous sales experience required; Bachelor’s in Marketing and Sales / Construction Management / Engineering or any related field preferred.
- Experience in the foundation and shoring industries, highly desirable
- Understand basic concepts of machinery.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office is required.
- Ability to obtain a valid passport for international travel.
- Highly competitive compensation including solid base with unlimited commission potential.
- Ability to work remotely, or from our branch location in Sparta, New Jersey
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.