Construction Yard Lead - St. Louis, MO
|Department:||Steel Sheet Pile|
|Position:||Construction Yard Lead - St. Louis, MO|
Hammer & Steel, Inc. (St. Louis, MO)
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States seeks a Construction Yard Lead for corporate location in Saint Louis County, Missouri.
- Prepare sheet piling orders for customers by pressure washing, measuring, and operating cutting torch to remove damaged areas of steel sheet pile.
- Maintain and safely operate heavy equipment to assist in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Work independently, and as part of a team to properly document steel sheet piling sale and rental orders.
- Maintain and clean storage areas, entry/exit points and yard areas.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General welding / torch cutting experience.
- Experience operating a forklift, wheel loader and/ or skid steer.
- Ability to safely lift, carry and physically move up to 50 lbs.
- Safely maneuver uneven surface terrain in various weather conditions.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Experienced / certified forklift operation.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.