Billing Specialist- St. Louis, MO
|Position:||Billing Specialist- St. Louis, MO|
|Job ID:||Billing Specialist- St. Louis, MO|
Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States and Canada seeks an experienced Billing Specialist for branch location in St. Louis, Missouri. The Billing Specialist will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s success.
- Review contracts on accounts for billing and pricing information and update billing system accordingly.
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Receivable, Sales, and Operations.
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services.
- Assist with customer inquiries.
- 3+ years of billing experience; preference for those with an associate degree in business; or accounting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and automated accounting systems with a preference for those experienced with Dynamics GP and Field Service.
- Strong computational skills
- Robust written and verbal communication skill set
The opportunity to work for a growing company and industry leader. We offer a generous benefits package that you would expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid Holidays
- On-site fitness facility
- Company paid and / or supplemented Medical, Life, LTD & AD&D insurance.
We operate in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.