Yard Laborer- CA, NJ
|Position:||Yard Laborer- CA, NJ|
|Job ID:||Yard Laborer- CA, NJ|
Hammer & Steel, Inc. (Benicia, CA; Sparta, NJ)
Due to continued company growth and profitability, Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States and Canada seeks a Yard Laborer for branch locations in Benicia, California and Sparta, New Jersey.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Check equipment in and out.
- Maintain and clean storage areas, entry/exit points and yard areas.
- Operate wash bay to power wash equipment.
- Light servicing and maintenance of equipment.
- Work independently, and as part of a team.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires continuous physical activity including walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering heavy material and heavy industrial equipment
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Qualified to drive and operate a forklift and other various equipment. Experience preferred but not required. Willing to train.
- Basic computer skills for data entry into company software.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & Company paid holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants will be subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.