Office Coordinator / Accounting Assistant- Dayton, TX
|Position:||Office Coordinator / Accounting Assistant- Dayton TX|
Hammer & Steel, a leading supplier of foundation and shoring equipment, with eight offices in the United States and Canada seeks an enthusiastic and motivated fulltime Office Coordinator / Accounting Assistant for our Dayton, Texas branch office.
- Process Equipment Sale and Rental Agreements and obtain current and accurate Certificates of Insurance from customers.
- Provide administrative support to sales team as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Operations groups in determining the availability of trucking for equipment assigned to customer projects.
- Code and approve vendor invoices for payment by home office.
- Manage and keep product inventory tracking log up-to-date.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls.
- File and maintain records.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Share in responsibility of daily housekeeping tasks.
- High school graduate with a preference for those with an Associate’s degree in business or accounting.
- Two (2) years previous work experience in accounting, administrative assistant or similar role.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners, printers, fax and phone systems).
- Competitive hourly compensation
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical insurance
- Company paid Life, LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid Holidays
- Dental, vision and short-term disability options
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.