|Position:||Office Administrator - FLUENT IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH REQUIRED- Quebec, Canada|
|Job ID:||Office Administrator|
Hammer & Steel Inc., a US based supplier of foundation and shoring equipment with eight offices across the US and Canada, seeks an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator for our Quebec, Canada branch.
- Provide administrative support to our sales and parts departments;
- Process Equipment Sale and Rental Agreements and obtain current and accurate Certificates of Insurance from customers;
- Assist in receiving and shipping parts to customers;
- Code and approve vendor invoices for payment;
- Manage and keep product inventory tracking log up-to-date.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- FLUENT IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH REQUIRED
- High school graduate with a preference for those with an Associate degree in business or accounting.
- Two (2) years previous work experience in accounting, administrative assistant or similar role.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners, printers, fax and phone systems).
- Competitive compensation
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.