|Position:||Sales Assistant - FLUENT IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH REQUIRED- Quebec, Canada|
|Job ID:||Sales Assistant|
Hammer & Steel Inc., a US based supplier of foundation and shoring equipment with eight offices across the US and Canada, seeks an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Assistant for our Quebec, Canada branch.
- Draft (in French) Equipment Sale and Rental Agreements.
- Interface with French speaking customers and English-speaking home office.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Operations groups in determining the availability of trucking for equipment assigned to customer projects.
- Code and approve vendor invoices for payment by the home office.
- Manage and keep product inventory tracking log up to date.
- Assist in preparing parts for shipment to customers.
- File and maintain records.
- Provide administrative support to sales team as needed.
- FLUENT IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH REQUIRED
- High school graduate with a preference for those with a university degree.
- Two (2) years previous work experience in accounting, administrative assistant or similar role.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners, printers, fax and phone systems).
- Work autonomously
- Occasional travel must be able to obtain valid passport.
- Competitive compensation
- Hours conducive to work/life balance
RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH.
Please visit our website (www.hammersteel.com) to learn more about Hammer & Steel.
Applicants are subject to background check, drug testing and physical exam.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.